Kiwanda Embedded Systems designs and realizes compact and energy efficient mixed-signal embedded systems. The technical basis with which the word is designed (among others) consists of the following products:
- TI 16-Bit Ultra-Low Power MSP430 ™ Microcontrollers
- STMicroelectronics STM32 ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- TI Power Management Products
- Linear Technology Power Management Products
- Maxim IC Integrated Power Solutions
We do system design with the help of Altium Designer, the standard when designing complex embedded products.
We do digital Hardware development with VHDL in Altium Designer.
Software development for our products is only done in C++ using:
- TI Code composer Studio
- WxWidgets Cross-platform GUI Toolkit
- CMake Build Generator
- GNU ARM EABI Compiler Suite
Design and development are carried out according to functional decomposition/object oriented patterns, which are implemented in software and/or hardware using state machines.