Kiwanda Embedded Systemen provides courses and workshops for companies and other professional parties in the field of embedded software engineering.
These courses will be given by Ewout Boks who has many years experience in teaching higher technical courses at the Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen, in the fields of electrical and embedded systems engineering.
Three courses (each 8 hours long) are available at present:
- Introduction into Embedded Software Engineering. In this courses budding embedded systems engineers with experience in other areas (electrical,desktop or mobile software development) will receive the training to start developing embedded software engineering in a successful way.
- Setting up a professional Embedded Systems Development IDE. This course features all the how-tos on setting up a multi-platform, cross-compile software development platform using CMake and GNU tools.
- Advanced Embedded Software Engineering in C and C++. Intended for developers who have some experience, but who would like to increase their productivity. In this course advanced insights and knowledge about developing safe, fast and compact embedded software are presented.
Boundary conditions :
- The courses will be held on location in the Netherlands and western Germany.
- Indicative price : up to six attendees, from €1000 to €1200 ex VAT.
- Course language : Dutch, English or German.
More information can be requested here through an inquiry.