Pallas was released in a new version today. The following items are changes when compared to the previous release:
- Import and export of items from and to external Pallas databases now possible.
- Import of complete collections from external Pallas databases now possible.
- Various bug fixes with regards to using the internal and external clipboards.
- Upgrade to wxWidgets version 3.2.
- Various SQLite3 performance improvements implemented.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Pallas can be downloaded from the downloads section.
A new version of Pallas is ready!
Main changes compared to the previous version:
- A database can be opened in read-only mode. The database therefore remains frozen and no changes can be entered. Switching between read-only and read + write can be done very quickly and easily by a new menu choice.
- Initialization of the database is now carried out more subtly, so that many small changes to the DB are no longer necessary. The file therefore remains more stable and that is nice if the file is saved in version management.
- Version management interface gives better notification of the actions being executed.
- Various minor bug fixes and speed improvements.
Pallas can be downloaded from this location.